Saturday, 11 February 2012

February 2 - 11 2012

February 2

February 3

Skating at the Forks.

February 4

Chess!!  It hurts getting my butt kicked by an 8 year old :)

February 5

Yummy donuts!  I love getting up really early on Sundays and heading to Timmies for a coffee.  Sometimes I bring home a treat for breakfast!

February 6

Caden's Christmas tree night light!

February 7

This what morning looks like when you stay up till 11:30 playing Nintendo DS under the covers on a school night.

February 8
I despise head colds! This is what's getting me through the night this week.

February 9

Random clutter on my dresser.

February 10

Experimenting with glamour shots!

February 11

Nana's yummy birthday cupcakes!  Happy Birthday Mom!!

2 comments:

  1. Is that Mario Chess?? Love it!
    Reading your blog makes me miss Queen St and our amazing talks...sigh
    Have a Timmies for me, too!

    Teach~Play~Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Mario Chess! Caden got it from his grandparents for Christmas. I miss our talks too :( Time for a visit maybe?? I really need to do a better job of calling. I'll have an extra large Timmies for you!

    ReplyDelete