Wednesday, 28 March 2012
February 27 2012
Hmmmm, this would be much simpler easier if I didn't have pictures from 3 different cameras on 2 different computers. Donald is rolling his eyes at me as I complain about this because he has explained to me once many, many times, that if I save my pictures on our server that I can then access them from any computer in the house. I try to remember these things but I have two things working against me: 1. I am impatient and may not didn't really listen when he explained the process to me and 2. I sort of, totally, really, really hate when things don't work the way I think they should and it couldn't possibly be because I didn't listen so I resort back to doing it the way that works. The end result of this conundrum is that I have to wait until Aurora is done playing World of Warcraft on her laptop so that I can get the pictures I need right now. Which leads my thoughts to ,"hmm wouldn't it be nice if my $3500 laptop wasn't enjoying life as a paper weight and I could actually have my own computer again." Damn you Dell and your super expensive motherboards/crappy warranty, you have made me a grumpy Scrumpy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment